Gabriel Biderman explores the images that can be created at night when you expose for seconds, minutes, and even hours with film and digital cameras. This is an excellent presentation. If you want to shoot at night there is great advice here from an expert.
Professional photographer Eileen Rafferty’s seminar in the Event Space that leads you on the path to mastering the visual design of a photograph.
• Photography as a unique medium
• Form vs. Content
• Line and Shape,
• Texture and Color (How they are shaped by light)
• Color theory relative to how it affects our photographs
• Drawing the eye through the photograph
• Qualities of light and how it affects the mood of a photograph
This tutorial will teach you how to add color back into an old, black and white photograph. It’s a lot of fun scanning and colorizing old family portraits, or bringing vintage photos into the modern world.
Watch this video and learn if you use Lightroom to post process your Photos.